Friday, January 13, 2012

Healing and Comfort

Lorren Coffin of Dumas needs prayer they have found a tumor in his spine at L5 in a bundle of nerves Dr. Errington will do surgery Jan. 23rd to see if he can remove this tumor and to see if it is benign. Natasha his wife is pregnant with their second child, Hunter, she is hoping and praying Lorren is lots better before that happening happens.

Friday I got a phone call from my cousin, that my ninety one year old aunt over at Spearman had congestive heart failure. Please pray for Ruby Riley and that she don't suffer in her journey home to meet her God. I drove to Spearman yesterday and sit around the hospital then drove home last night and today I can hardly stand. Dr. Errington will do my surgery the 25 th . Thank you for all the prayers and please continue to lift me up I can feel them daily.

God is so good Thank you precious Lord. Your brother in Christ, Frank James